21 Days Fasting & Prayer – “Anoint the Shield” (Isaiah 21:5)
Thursday 1st – Wednesday 21st December, 2016
“The shield of faith is more than a defensive weapon! My faith overcomes the world!”
WEEK 1 (1ST – 7TH DECEMBER)
FOCUS: “THANKSGIVING, REPENTANCE & RESTITUTION!”
God says, “I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also who has a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the contrite ones” (Isaiah 57:15). May it be our highest joy to experience revival in our spirit and hearts as God graciously leads us through 2016 and prepares us to embrace 2017!
- Thank God for the year 2016! Acknowledge His grace and mercy – you did not ‘travel’ alone! Honour Him & pay your vow! Psalm 50:14 & 23. Sing of His goodness & mercies that followed you! Focus on who God is! (Alpha & Omega, Strength, Helper, Defender, Provider, etc.) Thank God for each day, week & month; for the times and seasons; the challenges & benefits. Recall His faithfulness!
- Thank God for His presence, power, providence and peace in 2016. Count your blessings; rejoice in His goodness 2 Chronicles 5:13, Jeremiah 30:16-20, Psalm 9:1
- c) Thank God that nothing happened in 2016 that was outside of God’s knowledge. Thank Him for satisfying your thirst and hunger with good things! Psalm 107:8-9
- d) Plea for mercy! Let the Holy Spirit to search you (Psalm 139:23-24! Acknowledge your sin before Him. Psalm 32:5, Psalm 69:5, Job 9:14 -15. Psalm 38:18. Repent and seek forgiveness for any thought, word or action that the Holy Spirit brings to your attention that grieved Him. Jeremiah 25:5, 2 Chronicles 7:14. Repent on behalf of your family, friend, Word Fountain and the nation. Psalm 79:8-9.
- e) Repent for the violation of God’s word by the Church & Nations. Repent for the promotion of homosexuality, violence, persecution, corruption, etc. Daniel 9, Jer 18:8
- f) Repent of spiritual apathy in the nation(s) and esteeming God’s Word lightly. Ask God for forgiveness on behalf of His Church not being light and salt to the world. Pray for members of your family and WFCM by name. Acts 20:20-21, Matthew 3:2, Acts 3:19, Acts 17:30, Revelation 2:5,
- g) Ask God for grace &love. Pray that members will offer and receive forgiveness as acts of grace and love. Ephesians 4:32, Colossians 1:20. 1 John 1:9, Hebrews 6:4-12
- h) Receive strength for all participants in the prayer and fasting. Pray that the Heavens open over us. That our prayers will be effectual and fervent; that we will please God and that testimonies will abound in Jesus name Isaiah 58,
- i) Make declarations that revelation, signs and wonders will manifest as we wait on God; that we will be built up; that ‘obstacles’ be removed out of our way & our light shall break forth in Jesus mighty name. Amen. Isaiah 40:4, Isaiah 57:12-27
Book Study: Isaiah 58, Luke 3: 1-20, John 4:1-42, Acts 19:1-20
Actions: Give thanks to God, repent of sins; seek reconciliation &restitution & renewal
WEEK 2 (8TH – 14TH DECEMBER)
FOCUS: “REVELATION, RELEASE & RENEWAL!”
We come on bended knee to acknowledge our utter dependence upon God, our Creator, and Father of our Lord, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit who helps us in prayers and brings to us things that eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, nor entered into the hearts of men. We come with hunger for revelation and thirst for Truth; fill us Lord!
- Acknowledge that the secret things belong to God – 29:29 and thank Him that He reveals secrets by His Word and the Holy Spirit Psalm 119:105,2 Peter 1:19-21.
- Pray that God will give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him, His purpose and plan Ephesians 1:17, Luke 2:26, Luke 12:12, John 14:26.
- Pray that you will awake to God with prophetic unction; that God shall make Himself known to you in visions and dreams Numbers 12:6, Matthew 16:17
- Pray that God will give us the sight, stamina and strength of Abraham, Deborah, Daniel, Esther, Elijah, Sons of Isaachar, Ananias, etc. Pray for the Church.
- Pray that God will give us a sense of purpose & direction; renew our strength and preserve our future. Genesis 32:30, Isaiah 41:10.
- Pray against every plot of wickedness and evil; pray against every threat and violence. Pray for preservation- Psalm 121, Deuteronomy 31:6, 2 Thessalonian 3:3
- Pray for families and WFCM assemblies – Swindon/Watchfield, North Oxford & Headquarters. Pray Psalm 5:11, Psalm 20:1, Psalm 138:7, Psalm 57:1, 1 Thes 5:23-24
- Pray for people by name including world leaders, businessmen, celebrities, etc. Ask God to command their deliverance from ignorance & satanic hold Romans 10:1-4
- Commit the BREXIT transition to God. Ask God to intervene and not leave the UK or EU alone but that they will seek godly wisdom. Romans 11:8-10; 25-36
- Commit the transition in the US to God. Pray earnestly for His Kingdom & will to be established Daniel 2:20-23; Daniel 7
- Ask God to show you the path of life in the year 2017. Decree that you will not walk in the path of decay, death or destruction. Pray for your family, members of WFCM, friends and colleagues. Ask God to help us walk in the light of His word.
- Pray that the Church will focus on the Great Commission and Commandment; that Christians will attain & maintain the unity of the Spirit. Ephesians 4:1-14
- Receive strength for all for the remaining week of waiting & praying.
BOOK STUDY: Daniel
ACTIONS: Be alert to your dreams, visions and inspirations. Write them down and pray over them with high expectation.
WEEK 3 (15TH – 21ST DECEMBER)
FOCUS: “LORD GOD, MANIFEST YOUR PRESENCE, POWER & PURPOSE!”
- Thank God for 2016 acknowledge that He is already present in 2017- Exodus 33:14! Bless Him for your life, household & Church family. Bring everyone and everything into Him – each moment, day, week, month & season! Zephaniah 3:7, Acts 17:28, Psalm 16:11
- Pray that God will graciously take you and all yours through the last 2 weeks of 2016; clear the ground of 2017 for you and plant you like He did for Israel (Psalm 79:8-11).
- Declare that you and your entire household will dwell in God’s presence & in the fullness of joy, health & wealth! Declare that the lines of 2017 will fall in pleasant places in Jesus name. Receive 2017 as a GIFT from the beginning to the end! Psalm 31:20
- Pray protection over all. Secure your life and all yours in the SECRET PLACE of the MOST HIGH! Bring everyone & everything under His wings- Psalm 91 & 97
- Decree that plagues, diseases, or disasters shall not be your portion in 2017 in Jesus name. Forbid the ‘raiders & wasters’ of 2017 from having access to you or anyone that you know. Pray for the Body of Jesus that it will be kept from the evil one. Jude 1:24 – 25
- Pray for Divine oversight over BREXIT and the future as it unfolds, Inauguration of Donald Trump and his cabinet in the US, elections in France and German, the challenges of refugees, on-going troubles in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, etc.
- Pray for leadership at all levels in and outside the Church. Pray that the Church will get back to its knees; that the Church will do exploits & take new territories in Jesus name. Daniel 11:30 – 45. Pray that God will strengthen the Persecuted Church.
- Pray for increased capacity and ability to walk with and receive from God in 2017 – Hebrews 11. Rejoice in God for greater opportunities, favours& testimonies in 2017.
- Pray for opportunities to serve God and His purpose. Pray for strength and alertness.
- Pray that God will save souls in 2017 even from among terrorists John 3:16 & 14:6
- Pray that God’s storehouse be open unto you and His people. Pray that you will be an extension of God’s generosity! Blessed to be a blessing! Deuteronomy 28:1-14
- Pray that you, your household and the Church will be ‘rapture ready’!
- Pray with thanksgiving for WFCM North Oxford, Swindon/Watchfield & Headquarters, all departments, ministers, leaders, workers, guest ministers, AGC, IMF, and other networks. Pray for Family Arena – that God will extend its reach & impact.
Pray that God will bless 2017! Declare that 2017 is crowned with God’s goodness! Thank God for a closer walk with Him, separation from evil, direction, elevation and promotion. Acknowledge answers to the prayer and fasting sessions. Commend the Church to God and His word in 2017.
SCRIPTURES: Genesis 1, Deuteronomy 28:1-14, John 17, Jude 1:24-25
BOOK STUDY: Daniel
ACTIONS: Pray over each day, week & month of 2016 for yourself, your family, the Church, community, nations and generation. Anoint your home & open it to God’s presence & blessings.